For today’s franken, I decided to use one of my pigment samples that I had laying around. It is a brand called Aromaleigh, and I had never tried frankening with their pigments before. This one was almost too pretty to mix with…I’ve worn it a couple times as an eyeshadow and it’s gorgeous!
I used NYC Clear, and Aromaleigh pigment in Arabesque.
I filled an empty bottle 2/3 full of clear, then mixed in 1 teaspoon of Arabesque pigment. This mixed fairly easily with light shaking, so I knew I was off to a good start!
The color reminds me of OPI Creme De Menthe or Chanel Jade…but I don’t think it’s a dead on dupe for either. It is quite pretty, though!
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂